I put it to the test with my last blog post, "Unconventional Business", and here is the result:
Here is the old “one-size-fits-all” strategy to business:
1. Come up with a concept
2. Analysis the snot out of it
3. Create a extremely huge organization plan
4. Ignore about buddies, close relatives – organization is your lifestyle now.
5. Seek the services of hemorrhoids of people
6. Make many money
7. Offer your business
8. Live and retire on a seaside when you are old or go back to phase 1, perform again.
It’s not that this strategy is “wrong” – hey it’s been confirmed to work for a lot of individuals. It’s just that it boundaries your alternatives so much.
There are hemorrhoids of different kinds of methods to strategy organization.
- You can concentrate on residual earnings so you can travel
- You can develop a organization just to offer it for as much as possible.
- You can develop a organization to series it
- You can develop stone & mortar organization for the way of lifestyle of having a store or café
- You can develop a organization depending on something you are completely enthusiastic about
- You can modify an market that has been trapped permanently in a having pattern
I’m not at all saying it’s bad to offer your organization or recruiting – I think both are excellent alternatives actually. But the beauty of doing what you want to do is doing what you want to do. "