Monday, November 26, 2012

You're smarter than you think

Don't be scared by technology.

Don't be scared to learn.

If you start thinking you're too stupid to learn something, then you won't learn it.

Whenever I play the piano to my friends, I often hear them say they wish they could play. Just think: If you start learning something now, you can become great at it.

But then there are things that take WAY less time to learn. I'm self-taught in quite a few areas now. I taught myself how to make websites, how to do graphic design, how to get noticed on search engines like google, how to market.... and I am now trying and failing and trying and failing and trying and failing on another specific bit of technology.

My point is, so many times I've had to tell myself "Back to the drawing board kiddo".  I'll take a break to clear my head, then get right back into it.

I think I've just found the answer to my specific problem today and I feel like I'm on the brink of making something that will be of use to a lot of people.  But... I could easily throw it in if I start accusing myself of being too stupid to figure it out.

 Back yourself!  You are capable of far more than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!